WERS launch Split Body Truck Collections
Custom Engineered by Unilokomotive Ltd. Dunmore Rd Tuam
At WERS we are doing our best to keep your costs down whilst at the same time making every effort to have a positive effect on our environment by reducing both yours and our carbon footprint by having fewer trucks in your area.
To achieve both of these goals we are changing the way we collect your bins from a single weekly collection to a dual fortnightly collection i.e. we will collect all of your bins together on the same day.
This way you will still receive the standard 26 waste and 26 recycling collections every year.
You will receive a new calendar and Free text reminders well in advance of your changeover
left to right : Ulick O’ Grady, Managing Director, Unilokomotive | Colm Keaveney, TD, Sean Cunniffe, County Councillor | Paul Gleeson, Managing Director, WERS Waste | Paul Leufer, Financial Controller, WERS Waste
- Our new state of the art Plastic Compound Facility commences manufacturing on the 24th February 2009. This is the first HDPE plastic compound facility on the island of Ireland.
- As part of our ongoing service expansion, plans with effect from the 1st January 2009, our Sludge Disposal / Septic Tank Clearout business is now available to the public.
- WERS Waste Ltd and ERIN Recycling Ltd have formed a partnership agreement for the collection and de-pollution of motor vehicles.
- WEIGHBRIDGE Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Saturday 9am to 1pm
- The following BILL PAY methods are available to all our customers:
- DIRECT DEBIT - the simplest and hassle free way to pay your bill
- LASER or CREDIT card
- INTERNET BANKING - use this payment channel if you bank online or over the telephone
- BILL PAY at An Post
- POST - Simply send your cheque or postal orders to WERS Waste together with your Remiitance slip
For all information in relation to the above payment options please call
Lo-Call 1890 229377 or from outside Ireland +353 93 24027